March 18, 2007

76th - Photoblog WHAT!

Hola!

This is my blog. I know it took a while. I was lazy. It actually didn't take as long as I thought it would. It took an hour. This is every single picture from out trip to Detroit last weekend. Sorry, some of the pictures are about 20 minutes earlier but we can blame someone named Sarah for that. Anyway, enjoy. COMMENT DAMNIT!

Note - I did not take all these pictures. I took a few of these. Most of these belong to Sarah.











































































































































































































































































































































































































































So, there you have it. Twelve hundred and seven kilometers later, four hundred and twenty four pictures.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that all 424 of them? they weren't very interesting...

Anonymous said...

Zaffar, because you are my friend, I looked at all of these pictures.

I only knew one person, you. Which made many of these pictures rather... unapplicable. But I looked at them anyway.

Why do you always look so smug?

Unknown said...

sorry to be a fly in your soup... you shouldn't really refer to it as a "detroit trip" being that lansing is not considered a suburb of detroit. michigan trip works better... ;)

sixth lie said...

i do not look smug all the time. i look like i'm dying in the whole bunch of those pictures.

is there anything wrong with looking smug?

Unknown said...

good times and memories... too bad we couldnt stay longer

Mr. Horse said...

Looks like a good time. I'll have to find some people to go on a trip like this with one day. I guess that's where a large family or maybe some friends would come in handy, eh? :P Oh well, I'm in short supply of both, so I guess I'm stayin' put.

Anonymous said...

k. i scrolled down through all of those simply because i refused to give up. but seriously, oi!

u all look happy and like u had a great time. good on ya! best of luck to u all with life moving forward.

cheers!

andy

asmi said...

FAR too many pics of me cleaning out the food out of my braces. thanks for that.

sixth lie said...

HOLY CRAP! You're alive!! Where the hell did you disappear to?

soph... said...

hello zaffar. happy (belated)birthday! hope it was awesome. now will you be my friend?

Anonymous said...

just wondering... where was hadi pupo in all this?????