May 2, 2010

192nd - Silly Hats

Today's photograms are brought to you from the Silly Hats BBQ. Thanks to Sarah, Sacha, Sariya for taking photos. I took like seven. So, here are a few.

Mansoor got all wet. It wasn't my doing.

There were bubbles at some point. I missed em.

All I wanted was some damned water. I was thirsty! What I did get was water poured down my back and a water fight.

Nobody wanted Bilal on their team.

There is a clear winner of this fight. Here's a hint, it's not Amaad.

Gross.

Hehe

Not sure what's happening here.

500 is the most aggressive game we play.

Great Picture.

Why the face?

OOOO NOOOOOO!!!

At some point there was food.

And there you have. I think we are going to throw another themes BBQ party. This one is going to be called "Asmar's not here BBQ". Anyway, be good.

Thanks to everyone who came and  especially to the ones who brought the BBQ and did the BBQing. It was awesome!


zQ

1 comment:

-J said...

Yea, that picture. YOu know which one I'm talking about. I took it. That's right. Where's my you're awesome thank you hug?!