May 2, 2007

87th - like a fort night

note - pictures will be posted once Iqbal Jaan Gee sends em over. The theme is "stalker". Iqbal took these with his Blackberry Pearl. Pictures from last night.

picture [left] - ME!

This has been a pretty up and down couple of weeks for me. I've gone from antsy to extreme rage to gleeful (yes, gleeful) to nervous. Right now I am feeling hungry. Which is another thing I've been feeling a lot more of lately. I think it's a sign from my body to eat more.

This is going backwards by the way.

picture [right] - ah celery. nothing like eating some greens with four pounds of chicken to make fatties feel healthy.

Tuesday was interesting. After work, errands and a very satisfying Raptors win, we went for wings. It was me, [in alphabetical order] Amaan, Caboose, Caroline, Iqbal and Shivs. Strange group, I know. Between the six of us, Shiv would be the tiniest but she still packed away more food than any of us. That's shameful people, especially for Icky-Sticky. Went to Tim Hortons After. Good Times.

Monday. I don't really remember monday.

picture [left] - Amaan's generic picture face.

Sunday. This was the last day of my weekend long bad mood. Bilu and the fam came over. It became dead silent when I walked in the door. Around five in the evening, I decided "no more of this shit" and I went out and had me some fun with [in alphabetical order] Christina, Momin, Reema, Samar, Sameera and Shivali. We went to Filthy McNasty's. I had a steak. I felt like steak. It wasn't very good. I ended up eating half of Shiv's food. The waitress gave us comment cards. She shouldn't have. She didn't do a very good job. Then we went for Ice Cream, which was also fun. I had a banana milkshake, which was very good. Attempted Haircut. No Success.

picture [left] - Shivs. Sad face?

Saturday. The bad mood continued from the previous day. I canceled a bunch of plans and moped around at home. Later on, I went to drop of Nad at work and ended up stopping at Shiv's house. I took a nap then went and got Nadia. Shiv came over. Me, Shiv and Nadia watched Ugly Betty. Then Anita came over. Shiv fell asleep. Took Shiv home. Attempted Haircut. No Success.

Friday. Don't wanna talk about it. Decided I need a haircut or a clean up or possibly just shave it all off. Caboose offered me a 100 bucks to not shave my head.

Thursday. Don't remember.

picture [right] - Amaan's afraid because Iqbal kept taking pictures of him.

Wednesday. Shiv moved back. Not very eventful as far as days ago. Had dinner at Wendy's, which by the way is not a real name.

Tuesday. Don't remember. I think I hung out with Fiona. We went to the Driving Range and to see In the Land of Women. It wasn't very good. It had it's moments but overall, pass.

picture [left] - Caboose. Evil much?

Monday. PAIN. you'll see why. Hung out with Caboose, I think. I may have my days mixed up.

Sunday. I felt crappy/antsy/hyper/etc etc. I went running. I ran A LOT. I also had BBQ at Reems house. It was good. The refer to meat as "the meat" which I thought was interesting. We also went to the driving range. It was fun. I'm a wee bit rusty.

Saturday. Don't remember.

Friday. Don't remember.

picture [right] - Dirty hands.

Thursday. Don't remember

Wednesday. Nadia's birthday. For some reason. I can't figure out why the date on my last blog is wrong. It said its from the 18th of April. It's not. It's later than that. Whatevs. Enjoy.




picture [above] - what the hell is going on here?

p.s. missing from pictures. Caroline and Iqbal. I don't know why.

ZQ

5 comments:

Unknown said...

my pic isnt in there bc i was taking the pics. i felt bad about taking pics of the two girls i just met so i only took the one.

im pretty sure theres a couple more funny ones of you that you CENCORED.

Anonymous said...

So for whatever reason I actually skimmed this backwards starting from the bottom... then when I got to the top I saw the part about the entry being backwards. I look back at the dates. "oh, guess I read it chronologically then... i shall comment on that"

Bye now.

Mr. Horse said...

This blog entry was odd. Most of your blog entries are odd. YOU are odd. So why were you in such a bad mood, anyways?

Anonymous said...

ah yes, the night we all went for wings.also known as the night we discovered that sixth has lied to all his friends for years about the reason why he calls me caboose (my dad liking trains). that is FALSE people. anyway, im not evil. that pic just makes me look really glazed over and out of it. and is icky-sticky supposed to be a new nickname for caroline?

Anonymous said...

whjy are u sticking ur tongue out at me, stupid??