May 16, 2009

159th - Oh Dad

"That movie where the two guys rent a spaceship." - My Dad describing Star Wars.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNITA!!
I'm sorry. I had to steal photos off Facebook. I'm not in town and away from my computer. Sunita is celebrating this first anniversary of her thirtieth birthday. I missed her party. I'm assuming it was cool.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMEERA!!
Sameera is the one wearing Zombie-Contacts. I missed her birthday too. Second year running. Same excuse both times too. I wonder if she's pissed. Probably. Once again, photos stolen off of Facebook. Stupid Facebook.

Sarah, this is not turning into a birthday blog. March, April and May are just busy. People get a little productive between July and September.

That's pretty much all I wanted to share. In Philly.

zQ

2 comments:

J said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA...... Oh you're dad is awesome!

Mr. Horse said...

Thanks! We didn't do much for the bday, just dinner. But you missed my turn with the belly dancer just as you were subjected to a few years ago.