July 7, 2008

115th - The sleeping

I returned from a week in Tennessee. It was loads of fun. There are a ton of pictures. However, my camera went in my bag and pretty much stayed there for most of the trip minus three occasions, all of which were while driving. I thought I'd share some of those with you.

photo [below] - this is about three hours into our drive to Tennessee. Asmar [sleeping] drove the first part of the 12ish hour drive.

photo [below] - Junaid hit this position as we were backing out of the driveway. He didn't change position for hours.
photo [below] - a little while later.
photo [below] - eventually, the other two got tired too.
photo [below] - Revenge is sweet.
For some reason there are no photos of me sleeping or Haider sleeping or Momin sleeping. There's no good reason for this. Momin's got a good reason because he was awake for all of it, but I know I was asleep in an awkward position in the front seat. My neck keeps reminding me. ust nobody thought to take any photos of it. Teehee.

Had a couple pretty messed up dreams - the contents are unimportant but one of them ended in me running back to my car saying, "Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit..."

In the past week, I've eaten so much junk, it's insane. I solemly swear that from this day on, for the next few weeks at least, not to eat at McDonalds. No part of my body is thrilled about that. But yea, so much junk. Ooo, also, there's a sub place named Charley's which was realy good. Pity, I only got to eat there once, but that was good eating - Hey, I just found more photos on my phone. Let's see if any are worth posting. . . there are some photos in there worth posting but now I'm feeling lazy. So, that'll happen some other time.


zQ

3 comments:

mehekq said...

Zaffar bhai...That was so not cool of you to put those pictures up!! I'll get you back.....! The most horrible picture of me is the one you choose to stick up on your blog...thanks alot buddy!

SophiaQ said...

Hahaha, that's awesome. And yeah Zaffar, I don't think I saw your camera out even once on your trip. Haha. But yay, the Charley craze is catching on. *evil laugh* j/k.

Unknown said...

you know you like mcdonalds