January 19, 2010

186th - Wooo Ooooo oOooo

I just had what I'd like to think is the most embarrassing encounter ever. Dear lord, I have had some embarrassing encounters in my time.

Before I speak about that, someone's phone just went off and they have the same ring tone as me. I'm not alone!

Currently, I'm kind of woozy and have been limping around campus because my leg is hurting. I also had to run across campus (which is fekking HUGE!) because I lost track of time and was late for class. Done, that's the excuse set up.

So, I was walking into the library at York. I was on the phone and not really paying attention and I was holding the door open for whomever was behind me and I caught a glimpse of them from the side of my eye and had the biggest internal freak-out ever! Thankfully, I didn't scream out loud like a little girl but it was loud enough in my mind. Behind me was a girl in full black hijab (I think it's called an Abaya) with just the eye slit thing. We very rudely call them Ninjas. This is who I thought about..




Thats' right, the Witch-King of Angmar. If there were any doubts, they're eliminated now. I'm going to Hell.

Be good. Or at least better than me.


zQ

1 comment:

sn said...

HAHAH..
DUDE...u are NOT alone.
Every time I see group of them walking around here...i ALWAYS ..ALWAYS have an internal freakout. THEY TOTALLLLY LOOK LIKE THE NAZGUL!!
And they wear those wispy black abayas...so it just glides behind them. Holy crap... put them on a horse and watch every single person crap their pants with one glimpse of them! lol