January 8, 2009

139th - Toast

I have David Guetta's, Love, don't let me go stuck in my head. It goes like this:

you've got me dancin' and cryin'
rollin' and flying
love, don't let me go
drowning in a river
cold and in fever
love, don't let me goooo...

That mixed with heavy dance music. It's a good song. Give it a listen.

This blog is actually about toast. More specifically the types of people who eat toast. You're all disgusting but before we get to that, I have a query about toasters.

Why do all toasters have this setting that will burn perfect good bread to a inedible solid state that's only application can be brake discs or ninja stars?

Now, what kind of decent human being wants perfectly good bread burnt all around the surface area before eating it? Why is just regular bread good enough? What's the appeal about crumbs everywhere and hard, crunch bread with unpalatable crusts? You're horrible and disgusting people. You're the same type of who like eating baby seals.



zQ

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...
not a big fan of toast either..
so i totally agree with u! :-P

Unknown said...

Huh?

SophiaQ said...

Don't hate on toast. Toast is great - especially with apple jam. MMMMM. Apple jam. Yummy. Maybe I will go eat some toast right now. Thanks Zaffar.

Unknown said...

does garlic bread count? because that is awesome

Desi Fashionista said...

Toast is great! Especially thick slices with cream. There's something to be said for warm and sugary comfort.