January 21, 2009

142nd - Is it supposed to Burn?

So, recent events have taught us that thirty-three hundred fifty-four pounds of metal and plastic, along side with a hundred and forty pounds of flesh and bone are no match for a thousand pound concrete highway barrier. Even when traveling at a velocity of a hundred kilometers per hour. It hurt. I decided not to post any photos of this.

Three weeks into the new year and I'm already grumbling and muttering under my breath about shit that's gone wrong. I'm not enjoying 2009 much. I have a few months of physiotherapy coming up. Can't wait to be paddle shocked by a seventeen year old Asian chick again. Looking forward to that.

I got a new hair trimmer yesterday. Boredom + Hair Trimmer + Me = Bad Idea. Turns out that area of my body has very sensitive skin.

Obama's thing was yesterday. Bush got boo-ed a whole bunch. Caboose is starting to feel bad for the guy. My sympathies are still somewhat reserved. It's not that I don't think it's mean and childish. It's just that I don't care. Plus, we get to do it all over again in four years when Jeb Bush becomes president.

Special note to all of you who said, "Are you watching it for the tight uniforms?" when I mentioned that I was watching the football game on Sunday: Fu*k you all.

I miss Biggs. He's gone back to the Pennsylvania.


zQ

p.s. Applying deodorant burns like Hell now.

p.p.s. Seriously, could you people whose blogs I read please blog? Only Striaght from the Horse's Mouth gets any props.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I'm starting to feel bad for Bush despite my hatred for him. Damn my heightened sense of empathy, damn it to hell.

Sarah Q. said...

lol i loved how they showed his plane flying away for like a good 15 min. like it was really that important for us to see the plane ass for that long. seriously. there was more than enough footage that they could have shown during that time. lol. I couldnt be happier.