January 26, 2009

143rd - Caboose is a FATASS!

Dinner:
Guacamole with Pita Bread
Roasted Parsnips, Carrots & Mushrooms
Thing of rice and cauliflower. She claims it was good.
Whole bunch of chunks of seasoned pork.
And to top it all off, some pizza.

If you keep telling me what you eat, I'm going to start posting it here. Do other people, besides the Armenians, do this? Apparently this is a very common Armenian discussion topic. Like Hobbits and pipe weed.

Also, she's still hungry. She just mentioned it this very moment.

Furthermore, Caboose got a job. Congratulations.


zQ

p.s. Yes, I'm well aware I'm a jerk. We love you just the same.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the job and... ummm... the healthy amount of veggies in your diet. woo!

Anonymous said...

thanks! I do eat a lot of veggies sometimes. also, the job i got is just a part time job at the mall. i figured i would do something to increase my level of income from zero to something.

Lastly, to sixth - if you think publicly listing what I eat is somehow a bad thing, think again. You're only helping me to realize my goal of telling as many people as possible what I eat. Muahaha!